Unlike Costco and Sam’s Club, BJ’s allows you to stack coupons on their already low prices. That provides additional savings that most families are looking for. Many stores also have gas stations with reduced gas prices and additional services like reduced prices for eye ware, pharmacy and travel.
According to their website – BJ’s first introduced the warehouse club concept to the northeastern U.S. in 1984. They expanded, moving north to Maine, south to Florida and as far west as Ohio. Today, they operate over 200 Clubs in 15 states.
In-Club and online, BJ’s offers Members a huge selection of the very best products for home and business — from groceries, cleaning supplies and health & beauty to home goods, computers, electronics and more — at incredibly low prices every day.
How Does BJ’s Compare to Other Warehouse Clubs?
- Supermarket Sizes — we carry many of your favorite brands
- USDA Choice Meats — cut fresh by our in-Club butcher
- Organic & Natural Foods — shop a delicious selection of USDA-certified choices
- National Brands — the best in electronics, computers, home goods and more
- Monthly Coupons — use BJ’s coupons and manufacturers’ coupons to save big
PLUS, they take all forms of payment — major credit cards, debit cards and EBT.