Everyone has a love hate relationship with money and personal finance – whether it’s living a luxurious life with a six-figure salary or being drowned in student debt and barely saving anything.
The Finance Genie wants to hear your story. Full of specifics and what you did to over come your hurdles and how you are better because of them.
Your Guest Post will be posted on The Finance Genie so people can learn from your experiences and or provide advice to overcome these nagging issue.
No topic is too serious or not serious enough. If you save money by packing your lunch and forgoing that Starbucks Latte – that’s noteworthy. Made a mistake with money or living beyond your means? We want to hear about that too, because they are lessons learned that help us get better.
We are interested in your experience with money: Personal Finance, Career and Education, Student Loans and Consumer Debt, Your Side Hustles, Savings, & More.
Need a little help? Use these questions to help formulate your response.
- Whats your story? (Please describe/introduce yourself in a short paragraph.) When in doubt, keep it finance focused, but introduce yourself however you want! Age, occupation, martial status, how money-savvy are you? This will provide a good intro for the blog post.
- How would you describe your current financial situation and how did you solve the issue? (Try to be as specific as possible. Talk about your expense breakdown, your budgeting plan, or even what your relationship is with money/finances.)
- Explain your game plan? What’s your secret?
- Did you use any apps, programs or technology to help you manage?
- What financial advice would you have wished to hear when you started working?
- What financial achievement are you most proud of?
- What are your short and long-term financial goals?
- Do you have any side hustles or ways to gain supplemental income?
- Closing thoughts?
Some Tips For You
Be as honest as possible, and own your mistakes. Be funny, smart, open, and honest. Don’t take it so seriously, we are here to discuss money and be honest about our experience with it. Thanks again for your submission!
So, what are you waiting for?
Submit your stories to [email protected]